Fast & Accredited
Test results for your legal paternity test will be sent to you by email within 2 weeks after the laboratory has received your DNA samples.
For a test to be fully defensible and court admissible, the testing must follow a strict Chain of Custody procedure. At easyDNA we provide step-by-step instructions on how to conduct and present your results.
Step 1 : How do I order a legal DNA test ?
Using our simple-to-use Order DNA Test page, place your order and process payment. The cost of our legal DNA paternity test is PHP21800 . Once your order is confirmed a legal DNA kit will be specifically prepared for your case and dispatched to you within 2 working days. Our kit contains everything you will need for the test, including submission forms, sampling instructions and a sampling kit.
Step 2 : Who takes my DNA samples ?
A legal DNA test requires that a neutral third party, usually a medical professional like a doctor, a nurse or a laboratory collect your DNA samples. They are known as Samplers and are responsible for verifying the identity of the parties being tested and their subsequent samples. You are responsible for making an appointment with a registered sampler and paying any related fees.
Step 3 : What do I need to take to a legal DNA test ?
Here is a list of what you will need to take to your Sampler’s appointment.
- Each person tested must provide two passport size photos showing your full face and wearing no hat.
- Each person tested must also provide one original ID document that can be checked to confirm identity when sampling (it is recommended to also photocopy the ID and sign the back of it with your name, signature and date and enclose it with your samples) Example of ID documents: Passport, Full Drivers License, National Identity Card with photo, Armed Forces ID card, Pass card issued by a Government Department or other photo ID.
- Certified copy of birth certificate for children tested.
- Sampling kit and submission forms as provided by easyDNA in your legal DNA kit.
Step 4: What does the sampler do?
At your appointment, your Sampler will collect DNA cheek cells from all participants on oral swabs, which will be carefully dried and placed in the collection envelopes. He/She will seal and label each sample, ensuring that at no time during the process are the participants to come into contact with them, and send them directly back to our offices in the self addressed envelope provided in the testing kit.
The Sampler will endorse the passport-sized photos you have provided as follows:
1) “I [Samplers Name] certify that this is a true likeness of … [person’s name]”
2) Samplers Signature
(For a visual guide on how your samples will be collected visit our sample collection guide page.)