The Price of our Prenatal test
The test can be carried out from 7 weeks pregnant (please refer to your dating scan). Results ready within 3 weeks from the receipt of the samples at the laboratory. To know for how long you have been pregnant, refer to our pregnancy calculator.
The cost of our non-invasive prenatal paternity test at easyDNA Philippines is PHP74,000
Benefits of Non-invasive Prenatal Paternity Testing
1. The test is absolutely risk-free. We analyze the cell free fetal DNA found in the mother’s blood sample via a simple blood-draw. Current prenatal paternity testing sampling methods such as amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling (CVS) are invasive and carry the risk of miscarriage or of harming the unborn child.
2. The prenatal paternal test we offer is more cost-effective, less time consuming and simple to carry out. The medical costs of undergoing invasive sample collections like amniocentesis or CVS can be relatively high and can take longer to organize and conclude.
3. Our test does not require assistance of specialist OBGYN. Amniocentesis and CVS are medical investigations and require assistance of an OBGYN.
4. Because we use cell-free DNA in the maternal blood, there is no risk of misdiagnosis or incorrect results due to previous pregnancies or miscarriages It is important to note that because we use cell-free fetal DNA, our prenatal test is far more accurate and reliable than other non-invasive tests that use whole DNA enclosed in cells (nucleated fetal cells). See Science behind our prenatal test to understand how important this aspect is.
5. We only need 5ml of blood samples from the alleged father and 7-8.5ml blood samples for the mother.
How does this Pregnancy Paternity Test work?
Scientists have for long known that fetal DNA is present maternal blood during pregnancy. Using state of the art technology we are able to isolate the fetal DNA from the maternal blood plasma. The NIPP (Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity) testing is performed using NSG (Next Generation Sequencing) technology. We examine 2,688 SNPs (Single Nucleotide Polymorphism) in order to make a determination of paternity. Our test is the most accurate non-invasive pregnancy test for paternity, available worldwide!!
The only time we cannot conduct the test is if the Mother is expecting twins or if the alleged Fathers are close blood relatives.
You may read our terms and conditions should you need more information or simply contact us to have your questions answered.
if the probability that the alleged father’s DNA contains the genetic markers required of the biological father is greater than 99.9% when compared to random individuals, paternity is concluded. If the alleged father matches no better than an unrelated individual, paternity is excluded.